Job Responsibilities of the Automotive Account Executive
Marketing and Acquisitions
- Acquirenew franchise and independent dealership accounts through the EFG new account acquisition process and targetcriteria.
- Solicitnew account leads through cold calling, networking, marketing leads, referrals,etc.
- Followup on all referrals and leads in a timely manner – update the CRM daily
- Beproficient in all EFG capabilities (sales presentations and user understanding)
- Conductdue diligence to validate new prospective account fits target criteria.
- Facilitatebusiness development analysis in prospective new accounts when appropriate.
- Marketall EFG products to existing accounts that are not currently utilizing all ofour services and products
- Alwayslook for opportunities to improve our engagement (cross-selling, bestpractices, etc.)
- Achievespecific sales objectives.
- Createrevenue and superior customer satisfaction by marketing EFG’s services andproducts to our existing clients
- Motivateand develop dealership personnel toward achieving objectives of clients and EFGManagement
- Prospect/Developnew business as an ambassador of EFG Companies
- Manage,train, demonstrate best practices, and assist dealer personnel to facilitatemaximum productivity
- Oversee/Executewell-prepared reviews (Quarterly/Reinsurance/Others) - address performancetrends
- Cultivaterelationships with our clients by being visible (refer to EFG 16 StepsServicing Model)
- RepresentEFG Companies in a professional manner
- Cultivateand strengthen relationships with dealer clients through means provided by EFGCompanies
Recruiting and Training Support
- Assistwith our recruiting department by providing quality candidates to EFG’s talentpipeline
- Assistwith our training efforts by scheduling in-market training classes and filingour monthly F&I class
- Supporton-campus recruiting (facilitate, communicate, and participate when available)
- Assistwith the interview process for well qualified candidates (when available)
- Manageregional budgets – look for growth opportunities
- Prepareand submit “Weekly Activity Reports” , “Action Sheets”, Action Items”– recapof all activities
- Manageand keep up to date CRM entries on existing accounts and new prospective accountsas per the CRM process.
- Manageclient performance on a weekly basis (monitor, communicate, hold managementaccountable)
- Inspectmonthly production reports for accuracy
- Completeand submit expense reports thru Concur
- Increasecompany profitability through careful management of expenses
o IRSand EFG require itemized receipts for all business expenses
o Employeesare expected to consider every available option when booking travelarrangements
o Ensurethe accuracy for every expense (manage expenses with the highest integrity)
o Referto EFG T&E Policy guidelines concerning all expense measures
Job Qualificationsof the Automotive Account Executive
- Minimum of 2years in the retail automotive industry
- Proficient inMicrosoft Word, Excel, Adobe, ADP/Reynolds
- Must be ableto demonstrate superior performance in the automotive space
- Experience workingwith Independent owned automotive dealers a strong plus
The Director of Accounting is responsible for direct supervision of all accounting and financial functions. Primary responsibilities include supervision of the monthly close process, monthly financial reporting and flux analysis and payroll. The Director of Accounting will also be part of a team that creates and implements policies and procedures to identify, resolve and document accounting issues, in addition to creating procedures to make the close and reporting processes more efficient and accurate.