Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following – but not limited to these directives:
- Acquire new accounts through the EFG new account acquisition process and target criteria.
- Solicit new account leads through cold calling, networking, marketing leads, referrals, etc.
- Follow up on all referrals and leads in a timely manner – update the CRM daily
- Be proficient in all EFG capabilities (sales presentations and user understanding)
- Conduct due diligence to validate new prospective account fits target criteria.
- Facilitate business development analysis in prospective new accounts when appropriate.
- Market all EFG products to existing accounts that are not currently utilizing all of our services and products
- Always look for opportunities to improve our engagement – (cross-selling, best practices, etc…).
- Achieve specific sales objectives.
- Create revenue and superior customer satisfaction by marketing EFG’s services and products to our existing clients
- Motivate and develop dealership personnel toward achieving objectives of clients and EFG Management
- Prospect/Develop new business as an ambassador of EFG Companies
- Manage, train, demonstrate best practices, and assist dealer personnel to facilitate maximum productivity
- Oversee/Execute well-prepared reviews (Quarterly/Reinsurance/Others) - address performance trends
- Cultivate relationships with our clients by being visible ( refer to EFG 16 Steps Servicing Model)
- Represent EFG Companies in a professional manner
Recruiting and Training Support
- Assist with our recruiting department (profiling all members of management)
- Assist with our training efforts (insure all members of F&I have been to class within the last 2 years)
- Support on-campus recruiting (facilitate, communicate, and participate when available)
- Assist with the interview process for well qualified candidates (when available)
- Manage regional budgets – look for growth opportunities
- Prepare and submit “Weekly Activity Reports” , “Action Sheets”, Action Items” – recap of all activities
- Manage and keep up to date CRM entries on existing accounts and new prospective accounts as per the CRM process.
- Manage the clients performance on a weekly basis (monitor, communicate, hold management accountable)
- Inspect monthly production reports for accuracy
- Complete and submit expense reports thru Concur
- Increase company profitability through careful management of expenses
- IRS and EFG require itemized receipts for all business expenses
- Employees are expected to consider every available option when booking travel arrangements
- Insure the accuracy for every expense (manage expenses with the highest integrity)
- Refer to EFG T&E Policy guidelines concerning all expense measures
Other duties as assigned
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with dealer clients through means provided by EFG Companies